By Donald L. Sparks
- Impact of agriculture on subsurface microbial ecology
- Herbicide-resistant crops
- Microbial relief of iron, manganese, and different metals
- Nitrification inhibitors
- Apomixis in cultivar development
Read Online or Download Advances in Agronomy: 54 PDF
Best botany books
Soil and Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the problem-solving abilities scholars will want after they input their selected box. This revised reprint hyperlinks priceless soil chemical options to the "big photo" by means of discussing how different soil and environmental components impact soil chemistry. This broader environmental technique makes the textual content appropriate to today’s soil technology curriculums.
The infrequent or Threatened Australian crops (ROTAP) record and linked coding method was once built and has been maintained via CSIRO in view that 1979, and lists taxa which are Presumed Extinct, Endangered, weak, infrequent or Poorly identified on the nationwide point. This variation presents the main up to date record for conservation reasons.
The biomass dependent strength region, specially the single in response to lignocellulosic assets resembling switchgrass Miscanthus, woodland residues and brief rotation coppice, will play a huge function in our force in the direction of renewable strength. The biomass feedstock construction (BFP) subsystem presents the mandatory fabric inputs to the conversion procedures for strength creation.
White rust because of the fungus Albugo is the main devastating illness identified to take place in additional than 50 international locations and infects approximately four hundred plant species belonging to 31 households world wide together with vital vegetable crucifers, oil yielding Brassicas, decorative vegetation and diverse weeds. This ebook on “White Rust” offers with the features on “the affliction” and “the pathogen” is vividly illustrated for exciting, powerful and straightforward examining and realizing.
- Annual Plant Reviews, Intercellular Communication in Plants
- Spore Research 1976 V2: United Kingdom Conference Proceedings: v. 2
- Biocomplexity of Plant-Fungal Interactions
- Discipleship and Imagination: Christian Tradition and Truth
- The Botanical Wall Chart: Art from the golden age of scientific discovery
Extra info for Advances in Agronomy: 54
Advances in Agronomy: 54 by Donald L. Sparks