By Steven F. Daniel
About This Book
- Get to grips with the Android put on and Google Glass SDK to construct your individual wearable apps
- Incorporate voice and enter good points into your wearable apps and advance customized interfaces for Android TV
- A step by step advisor to making functions that run at once on Android put on units and Google Glass
Who This ebook Is For
If you're an Android developer who desires to methods to construct purposes for the Android put on platform, then this can be the publication for you. This publication merely calls for a uncomplicated wisdom of Android programming. Familiarity with improvement IDEs corresponding to Android Studio, IntelliJ concept, or Eclipse might be helpful.
What you are going to Learn
- Get brought to the Android put on and Google Glass SDK
- Create your individual easy and customized notifications for Android put on by utilizing Android notifications
- Develop customized Android wearable watch faces and debug them over Bluetooth sooner than packaging
- Deploy your program to the hand-held machine or the Google Play Store
- Develop apps that experience the facility to ship and obtain binary blobs of information from the hand held equipment to the wearable device
- Create customized layouts for the Android television platform conforming to the Android television layout principles
- Build potent person interfaces for the Google Glass platform
- Incorporate voice and enter beneficial properties into your Android wearable app
This booklet will introduce you to the extremely popular Android put on platform with hands-on directions for construction Android put on purposes. you'll commence with an advent to the structure of Android, via an in-depth examine the layout of Android purposes and person interfaces utilizing Android Studio. you'll discover how one can create uncomplicated and customized notifications to your apps, and synchronize info from the wearable equipment with the hand-held cellular machine. extra complex themes corresponding to intents, the Gradle construct configuration and the implementation of construct versions, and packaging and deploying from a unmarried venture code base also are covered.
By the tip of this ebook, you have an excellent knowing of wearable programming, and be convinced adequate to jot down courses for construction Android purposes that run on Android Wear.
Read Online or Download Android Wearable Programming PDF
Similar open source programming books
If you would like aid writing courses in Python three, or are looking to replace older Python 2 code, this publication is simply the price tag. jam-packed with sensible recipes written and demonstrated with Python three. three, this exact cookbook is for knowledgeable Python programmers who are looking to specialize in smooth instruments and idioms. inside of, you’ll locate entire recipes for greater than a dozen themes, protecting the middle Python language in addition to projects universal to a large choice of program domain names.
In DetailNginx is a light-weight HTTP server designed for high-traffic web content, with community scalability because the basic aim. With the appearance of excessive velocity net entry, brief loading occasions and speedy move charges became a need. This unfastened, open resource resolution will both come as an entire alternative of alternative software program similar to Apache, or stand in entrance of your present infrastructure to enhance its total velocity.
Foundations of Python community Programming, 3rd variation, covers the entire vintage themes present in the second one variation of this e-book, together with community protocols, community info and mistakes, e-mail, server structure, and HTTP and internet functions, plus updates for Python three. many of the new themes during this variation include:• large insurance of the up-to-date SSL help in Python three• the best way to write your personal asynchronous I/O loop.
Key FeaturesLearn approximately complicated layout styles in personal home page 7Understand better architectural patternsLearn to enforce reusable layout styles to deal with universal habitual problemsBook DescriptionDesign styles are a smart method to resolve universal architectural concerns that come up in the course of software program improvement.
- Mobile Test Automation with Appium
- Git: Dezentrale Versionsverwaltung im Team – Grundlagen und Workflows (German Edition)
- Scala Reactive Programming
- Getting started with Google Guava
Additional info for Android Wearable Programming
Android Wearable Programming by Steven F. Daniel